When it comes to business-to-business marketing, it’s imperative to use various strategies that will draw your audience in.
Infographics are very effective when used appropriately with website content and in print. Articles with infographics gained 72% more views and an average of 178% more inbound links than other types of posts, according to Hubspot.
Most information transmitted in our brains come from visuals. The display of graphics is effective by clearly showing data that is better explained than statistic computations, and there will be more coherence with large data sets. The eye could also compare various pieces of data with visuals.
- Triple the number of likes and shares on social media. Colorful displays and other graphics attract potential clients entice them to read more content with infographics than other types of content.
- Influence the reader to explore other brand content. Infographics can be used as a visual storytelling medium that will influence readers to see other beneficial services or products offerings for their business.
- Enable unfamiliar topics to be more accessible. The reader may be pleasantly surprised as he or she continues to explore content and discover other products and services that may be greatly helpful for their business’ growth.
- Enhance the readability of dull material. Boring and dry content are usually the reason why potential leads overlook it. The use of bold, large fonts, bright colors, and more will gain most of your audience’s attention.
- Help make a call-to-action stand out more. The call-to-action (CTA) will stand out more as it is clearly displayed in infographics. The CTA most likely will not be viewed in boring or dry content even though the CTA is typically entered at the bottom of it.
- Improve search engine optimization. SEO is strengthened by using well-designed and aesthetically appealing infographics. Search engines know that infographics drive visitors to sites because these tools are likely shared and clicked on. Infographics assist Google in ranking pages in their algorithm, which is a very important aspect of SEO.
- Allow more promotion with less use of space. The statement that “a picture is worth a thousand words” is more than a cliché. You can gain a significantly increasing effect and save a lot of space when using infographics, especially for billboards.
- Enable more engagement and therefore are more fun for the reader. There will be more engagement and fun because infographics are an engaging medium that generates a special connection with visitors to either a location that features your infographic or your site.
Liven up your content with infographics
To learn more about using infographics to enhance your content, contact DemandWorks Media LLC. Our experienced professionals will assist you every step of the way with infographics and other business-to-business marketing needs. Demand Works Media has made great strides for its clients, and with strategic use of infographics, we can do the same for your business.